All products sold by Marlin Rifles Store are new and under warranty from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description. Warranty issues are to be handled by the original manufacturer, and you should reach out to them first for any concerns.
Product being returned to Marlin Rifles Store must be packed securely with appropriate packing materials (bubble wrap, packing paper, packing peanuts) and in an appropriate box (do NOT put a label on the original manufacturer’s box). Product shipped back incorrectly or with inappropriate packing material WILL be subject to additional fees at our sole discretion.
A minimum of 15% restocking fee will be applied if the product is shipped back over 30 days from the order date, is used/not as shipped, or without its original packaging/ contents. Return requests submitted more than 90 days after receipt of the product may not be approved, and such approval will be at Rainier Arm’s sole discretion
The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs except in the case of a shipping error on the part of Rainier Arms or if the package and/or product was damaged when it arrived.
If you don’t have a login, email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “RETURN” in the subject line and the order number. You will also need to include the following:
- Contact info: Best phone & email to contact you
- Item(s) Returning
- Reason for Return
- How you would like your return: Refund to your credit card, Store Credit or Exchange
If you submitted your return online, please track the progress online. If you did not submit your return online, you will be emailed to confirm receipt of your returned merchandise. Please allow 2-5 business days from date of receipt for the return to be processed.
Due to the terms of Credova financing, Credova orders are eligible for full returns only. We are not able to accept partial returns on merchandise on a Credova order. If you purchase multiple items on an order through Credova, please be aware that if you wish to return even one of the products you will have to return everything.
- ALL SALES OF FIREARMS, SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS, CLEARANCE, BLEMISH ITEMS OR AMMUNITION ARE FINAL. Defective Firearms MUST be returned to the Original MFG for warranty service.
- You MUST contact us prior to returning any product. Please email or call for Return Authorization prior to returning any product.
- Shipping & handling, insurance, processing fees are NOT refundable. Only the Product purchase price will be refunded minus any applicable restocking fees.